Tekdeep Egypt currently have a few places remaining on a fantastic “Great Northern Red Sea Wrecks” Safari this may and you can be part of the team.
From 20th May 2016 to 27th May 2016, this trip has something for everyone. Depth ranges from 10m to 100m so whether you are an Open Circuit Diver or a MOD3 Rebreather Diver, you still have the opportunity to see some of the best “rust” in the Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Thistlegorm
- Rosalie Moller
- Chrisoula K
- Kimon M
- Giannis D
- Al Qamar Al Saudi Al Misr
- Colona IV
- El Minya
- Gulf Fleet 31
There may even be a few other special wrecks, weather permitting
- Everything from Shallow Wrecks to 100m+
- Full Rebreather Support
- Deep Trimix Available On Board
- Full Expedition Equipment Available (Helium, Lime, Booster Pumps, Compressors, Stage Cylinders, Rebreather Cylinders)
- Small Numbers for Maximum Comfort
For more information on joining this trip in May 2016 please do not hesitate to contact Tekdeep Egypt.
You can learn more about the boat you will spending time on at http://www.mvlegends.com